The Food Shelf is open Monday – Thursday from 1pm – 4pm. Weather pending, we may be distributing from our entryway, or from inside our building (limited to 20 persons inside at a time). Please dress warm, as there may be a wait outside.
- Neighbors are served in order of arrival. No I.D. is required for first-time visitors. Please provide your name, address, and number of persons in your household.
- We are distributing pre-packed bags of shelf-stable foods (5 different culturally-inspired pre-packed bags) along with dairy and meat options, fresh fruits and vegetables, and hygiene items as available
- A scheduled Curbside Pick-up option is available. Please call 612-870-1125 x131 to place your food order and schedule a pick up time (Monday – Thursday, 1:30 – 3:30pm).
- The Food Shelf is not able to offer food deliveries, but you may designate a person to pick-up your food for you (a “proxy”).
For the protection of our neighbors, volunteers and staff, these changes to the distribution process have been implemented to reduce wait times and limit person-to-person contact.
Our Bonus Friday Produce Distribution is currently closed.
Additional precautions we are taking include:
- Asking neighbors who are feeling sick to schedule a no-contact Curbside Pick-Up from the Food Shelf (call 612-870-1125 x131).
- Requiring volunteers and staff who are sick to stay home
- Following all hand washing and hygiene protocols
- Enabling a no-contact delivery process for our Meals On Wheels recipients
- Increased sanitation of high traffic areas and equipment